We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding
your personal data and how we will treat it.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in the contact forms on our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system
administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and
patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We and our business partners collect information about your use of our website through cookies. Cookies are information files stored on
your computer, tablet or smartphone that help websites remember who you are and information about your visit. Cookies can help to display
you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our website and also allows
us to improve our Site.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented
to be contacted for such purposes.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business, assets or shares, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective
seller or buyer of such business, assets or shares.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce
or apply our terms and conditions; or to protect our rights, property, or safety, or those of our customers or others. This includes
exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Every now and again, requests are received for information from government departments, the police and other enforcement agencies.
If this happens, and there is a proper legal basis for providing your information, it will be provided to the organization asking
Please contact us if you have any questions, comments or requests regarding